Thursday, May 19, 2005

lets get started.

this is my first entry of my new blog. for days i've been reading other blogs trying to get some ideas of a theme i could use. but all i found was bad poetry, personal ads, pictures of pet, and more bad poetry. soon, as i always do, i was wandering through the newsgroups looking at naked pictures of famous people when i thought hit me. angelina jolie sure does a lot of nude scenes. then i gave up looking for a theme for this blog.
today, while repairing drywall in my condo, i've decided my blog will have quotes from my screenplay that i'll never write; money making ideas that i never pursue; and my life as a middle class vampire. yeah! so sit back, relax and enjoy my cathartic ramblings and pictures of my pets. btw, the drywall looks great.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home